About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wednesday


For no longer feeling like crap
For time to take a nap
For keeping everyone up to date on my blog
For coming out of the fog
For Dave's words of honesty
For understanding the word integrity
For a prayer from Cisco
For inspiration from Dumbo
For a powerful meeting about step 4
That I can't hear myself snore
Pray for Aaron, Mark, Robert, Tom, Ed, Don, Marcio, Shay, Cisco, Dani, Mark, Mom, Jason, Victor, Lloyd, Sheldon, Adrian, Brian O, Brian H, Mikey, Sydney, Dad, Emily, Kenny, Stan, Mary M, Byron, Mike F, Steve, Stuart, Kelly, Matt, Dave, Landers, MJ, Topher, Chance, Leo, Abby, Frida, Xuxa, and Malu
Help me focus
Quote of the day:
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.
Dave Barry "The Taming of the Screw"US columnist & humorist (1947 - )
Love and service,
Reed Jackson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya,

Dave sent me here. Great gratitude, may you never loose any of it, from the most complex to the simpliest. :)