About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Monday, April 23, 2007

View from my backyard
For my new job (thank god I am finally making money)
That I am a friend of Dr. Bob
That I am no longer filled with anger (and I can be of service to those that are)
That I no longer identify myself as a banger
That I no longer suffer from foot-in-mouth disease
That today I say thank you and please
For an opportunity to talk with my English teacher
that I am not a preacher (thank God)
For daily quotes in my inbox (www.quotationspage.com)
For being a sexy fox (lol)
Help me grow
Pray for all those still in anger
Quote of the day:
The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. -- Niels Bohr

No comments: