About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tuesday

For staying home from work
That even though I am sick I don't have to act like a jerk
For keeping an open mind
For looking inside me and being ok with what I find
For love
That AA fits me like a glove
For finding someone that understands me
For step 3
For starting another new meeting
For the art of just being


Pray for peace


Help me grow


Quote of the day:
My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.
Henny YoungmanUS (English-born) comedian (1906 - 1998)

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm here.

dAAve said...

As for the smoking thing ...

I became a non-smoker last October after smoking 3 packs/day for 36 years. It was incredibly easy - because I was ready and willing.
You might want to read this book, which has now been used by numerous Lambdettes to help stop.
"The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by Allen Carr