About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thursday

For an awesome meeting at 6:30 AM
That when I polish my program I shine like a gem
For an opportunity to be of service (someone asked me to sponsor them)
That my name isn't Jarvis
For the realization that everything is going to be OK
For remembering to live in today
For the blogosphere
For facing fear (not really but it does rhyme)
For burritos from my sweetheart
That I say excuse me after I fart
Pray for those not willing to ask for help
Help me stay awake on my drive to Houston
Quote of the day:
When you give up drinking, you have to deal with that wonderful personality that started you drinking in the first place.
Oscar Levant(1906 - 1972)
Love and service,
Reed Jackson