About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

For Antony (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcf74mXDv8)
That all I have to do is be me
That school is almost over (until summer school starts)
That I didn't name my dog rover
That I got paid
That I don't have a French Maid (that would just be weird)
For Chicken tikka masala
That I don't pop my colla
For a talk with a friend
That I no longer feel compelled to start a new fashion trend
Help me grow
Pray for peace
Quote of the day:
If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.
Woody AllenUS movie actor, comedian, & director (1935 - )

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Woody Allen is weird.