About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

For therapy
That I don't need hairapy
For sleeping in
That I don't believe in sin
For intentions that match my actions
For my TI-83 (calculator) that handles all of my fractions
That people rarely do what I tell them too (thank god!!!)
For going number 2
For Victor passing is driving test
That all I ever have to do is my best
Pray that everyone's needs are met
Help me decide on a topic for my next paper (a letter to an elected official)
Quote of the day:
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason. -- John Cage

No comments: