About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday, April 10, 2007



For a morning meeting filled with people just like me
For occasionally feeling happy, joyous, and free
For a chat on AIM
For the realization that I am not destined for fame
For getting up before the sun
For learning how to have fun
For being back at school
That I no longer drool
That I remember what I did last night
For being able to chose when and where I fight
Pray for everyone
Help me grow
Quote of the day:
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -- A. A. Milne

1 comment:

dAAve said...

In the pic, which one is you? Sorry we didn't run into each other over the weekend. Let's not let that happen again.