About Me

Lubbock (From Houston), Texas, United States
I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and have been sober since 8/15/2003

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happiness in pill form. So yeah I am back on Wellbutrin I think there is some kind of a placebo effect for me initially because I already feel a lot better. I feel more focused, alert, motivated, but not elevated. I’ve still made a meeting everyday this year. I am still flawed but that’s ok today. I think I was so distracted for so long with school, mom, relationships, and anything else I could get my hands on that I neglected my program. Now that I have no distractions for the moment it has been almost upsetting to remember that I too have issues. Oh well that’s all for now.
some say the road gets narrower as get more time, but sometimes i think the road just looks narrower because i am fatter. - friend of Bill

Reed

No comments: